You would love to drive JJRC H23 like a car and then fly it like a drone! The sky is no longer the limit, and you can rely on the land. Pilot the drone and get to wherever you want effortlessly by ignoring its orientation. Based on the SY X25, JJRC H23 RC flying car drone has the additional One Key Return function that allows you to recall it at any time.
Have fun running on the ground and flying in the sky!
● Air / Ground Mode - the RC vehicle can fly in the sky and drive on land
● Headless Mode gives you the maximum freedom of directional control
● One Key Return enabled by the built-in positioning system after you recall the UAV
● High / medium / low speed switch - slow down and speed up as you want
● 360-degree Flips means no skill is needed to do the thrilling aerobatics
● Bright LED lights allows you to see clearly and enjoy the impressive night flying
● 200m long control range with the 2.4GHz 4-channel RC transmitter
Features: Brushed Version,No camera,Radio Control
Functions: 3D rollover,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,Sideward flight,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: ABS/PS,Electronic Components
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 200m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery
Battery: 3.7V 750mAh LiPo battery
Flying Time: 6~7mins
Charging Time.: 60mins
0.538 Package weight:
0.623 kg Product size (L x W x H):
23.00 x 23.00 x 7.00 cm / 9.06 x 9.06 x 2.76 inches Package size (L x W x H):
38.00 x 10.00 x 29.00 cm / 14.96 x 3.94 x 11.42 inches
Package Contents: 1 x RC Quadcopter ( Battery Included ), 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 2 x Spare Blade, 1 x ( English + Chinese ) User Manual
Product Safety Disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
Please ensure the RC device is correctly calibrated before first time use. Any damage caused by misuse and/or general wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
Small Parts Disclaimer:
These toys contain small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of swallowing or choking . We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.