$71.57 $115.44 -38%
Payment Security - Secure Transactions Using Paypal
Quick Ship - Leaves Warehouse In 1-2 Business Days
Return Policy - 30 Days Free Exchange & Return Policy
Cmbear Massage Advanced USB Electric Double Breast Pump
Electric breast pump, mom's best choice, with anti-back-flow design, wide mouth bottle and dust-proof cover makes it convenient to milk storage, helps the feeding and prevents breast milk spilled.
Component: 2 dust-proof covers, 2 silicone gel pads, host, USB data line, 2 pacifiers, 2 bottle caps, 2 lids, 2 silicone wrists, 2 three-way tubes, 2 seal rings, 2 check valves, 2 bottles, 2 connecting pipes
Bottle capacity: 160 ml
Input voltage: 4.5 - 5V
Input current: 0.5 - 1A
Length of the connecting pipe: 80 - 90cm
Length of power line: 93cm
- BAP-free soft silicone pad is a safe suction nozzle.
- High temperature resistant to 120 Deg.C, which can be disinfected in boiling water or steam.
- Such ultra quiet technology produces no effect on baby's sleeping during sucking.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to hold, install and disassemble.
- There is 12-suction adjustment and you can choose by yourself.
- 180-degree rotation with petal-type massage cushion gives mothers a soft effect when suckling babies.
- Ergonomic handle for your easy and comfortable use.
- Simulation breast nipple, cater to your baby's hobby.
How to use:
Enable petals silicone pad to be close to the breast.
Press the power switch then enter the 90-seconds secretion mode.
Mothers can press plus sign and minus sign to adjust the suitable strength.
Press the power switch after finishing sucking.
Cover sealing cover and then start feeding your baby.
Please wash hands before use.
Please use boiling water to clean and disinfect before or after using it for 3 - 5 minutes.
Use cotton balls soaked with hot water to heat the nipple and mammary aureole first.
Press the power switch from the beginning of the 1 file, then adjust the suction gear according to your needs until the milk out smoothly.
80 percent of the volume is enough, no more than 30 minutes one time.
Do not mix up fresh milk with frozen milk.
The postpartum mother should be used under the guidance of a doctor or professional nurse.
The pain warns that you need to stop using it.
No customer reviews for the moment.